"I feel that this school is a very warm and welcoming place - we are all very close: everyone knows everyone."
- Alice Ellwood, Head Girl
"I believe that this school has challenged me to energise myself and work to my full potential. I think that the values that Eyemouth High School has instilled in me - commitment and respect - will be greatly beneficial for me in my future studies and career."
- Sophie Macdonald, Head Girl
Eyemouth High School is a school which:
- Gives an environment where students can feel able to thrive and soar above previous expectations;
- Pushes the limits as to what we thought was once possible as a school;
- Is fast becoming a school that other schools shall aim to be like;
- Is a place that young people feel comfortable coming to everyday;
- Has welcoming teachers that make you feel valued and wanted.
- Archie Bogle, Head Boy