Our aim is to inspire a curiosity in learning and passion for the Arts through a wide and varied curriculum. We also strive to provide students with a range of opportunities outside of the curriculum through various trips to galleries and theatres as well as inviting in professionals from the creative industries to work alongside our students or deliver workshops relevant to their coursework.
Our Expressive Arts curriculum area includes; Art and Design, Photography, Drama, Music and Music Technology.
The inspiration and power of the arts play a vital role in enabling our children and young people to enhance their creative talent and develop their artistic skills.
Expressive Arts staff
- Mrs A. Thacker (Principal Teacher and Teacher of Drama)
- Mr A. Sanderson (Teacher of Music)
- Mrs G. Cochrane (Teacher of Art)
- Mrs V. Lowe (Miss S Graham - Teacher of Art and Photography)
- Mr C. McNeil (Teacher of Drama)