Included below are a selection of teaching and learning-focused research papers which are worth reading.
We have an in-school Professional Reading Group, chaired by our Principal Teacher of English and Literacy. The group meets roughly once a fortnight to discuss reading. Books which group members have read and discussed include:
- The Magic-Weaving Business by Sir John Jones
- Professional Capital by Michael Fullan & Andy Hargreaves
- CleverLands by Lucy Crehan
- Making Good Progress: The Future of Formative Assessment by Daisy Christodolou
- Practice Perfect by Doug Lemov
- The Learning Rainforest by Tom Sherrington