This course will develop essential skills and knowledge. Students will learn the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to produce effective publications.
Students will develop:
- range of manual and digital graphic skills.
- knowledge of Desktop Publishing; how to plan, create and analyse publications.
- knowledge of CAD; how to use CAD to produce 3D model, create modelling plans and produce realistic renders.
- architectural knowledge
- drawing conventions and standards.
- National 4/5 Graphic Communication
- Higher Graphic Communication
- Advanced Higher Graphic Communication