Subject Choices 2020
Making choices about subjects to study is an important process. In order to help you with these choices, we offer you opportunities to ask questions and find information out in many different ways:
- Reports and Parents' Nights are invaluable sources of information about your progress. You can speak at any time to your teachers about what is involved in particular courses. There will be some presentations by staff in school about different courses you may not currently be studying. There is also lots of information available online via the links here.
- Our 'Subject choice and Careers Evening' on Thursday 27th February 2020 is a vital part of the process. Here you can hear about the choice process, and have the opportunity to speak to employers, colleges, universities and other groups about your learning pathway.
- Our SDS Careers Advisor is available to both you and your parents. She has appointments available in school.
- Your Pastoral Teacher is available to talk through your options in school.
- Borders College have plenty of information about their schools academy courses, run on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- There is specific information based on which year you are in. Click on the correct section on the right.